Novak Djokovic’s records are countless as the Serbian legend had made so many achievements that put him at the top of Tennis players in the last 12 years. but do We know the Unbroken Records of Novak Djokovic?
We all know that Novak Djokovic’s records in Grand Slam titles, ATP Master titles, World number 1 weeks… but what are the records that we might not know about Novak Djokovic and we can call them Unbroken records by his name!
For that, in this article, We will see the 20 Unbroken Records of Novak Djokovic you never heard about!
Let’s dive in…
20 Unbroken Records of Novak Djokovic you never heard about
Here are the 20 unbroken Records of Novak Djokovic in his career:
- Novak Djokovic wins 10 Big titles in a season (2015)
- Djokovic reaches 18 Big finals in a row (2014-2016)
- 7 Big titles in a row (2014-2015)
- 2 streaks of 7 consecutive Big titles (2014-2015-2016)
- 6 consecutive years winning 5+ Big titles (2011–2016)
- 80%+ win rate on all three surfaces (2003-2022)
- The 43-match winning streak in Big tournaments (2014-2015)
- 15 straight finals in a season (2015)
- 8 winning streaks of 20+ matches (2010-2021)
- 25+ wins over each other member of the Big Four (Federer, Nadal & Murray) (2006-2022)
- Most match wins vs. Top-10 players (232 wins ) (2005-2022)
- Most match wins vs. Top-5 players (109 wins) (2007-2022)
- Most dominant unbeaten record against one opponent (18–0 vs. Gael Monfils) (2005-2022)
- Defeated all Top-10 players in a season (2015)
- Most points accumulated in ATP rankings as world No. 1 (16,950 points) (2016)
- Most points accumulated in a single season (16,585) (2015)
- Most prize money won in a season ($21,146,145) (2015)
- Most wins as World No.1 (448 wins) (2011-2022)
- 8 match victories over defending Grand Slam champions (2008-2021)
- 31 match wins vs. Top-10 opponents in a single season (2015)
This was the list of the 20 Unbroken Records of Novak Djokovic,
is that all? No…
What Novak Djokovic says about records?
Novak Djokovic said it clearly that He likes to break all available records for him, and He is so much motivated to put his name on top of every record in the Tennis world.
” Yeah, We still have many years to play, and I will surely have a better opportunity to win more Grand Slam titles. everything is different. I know I am not young anymore, as Daniil Medvedev and the next generation are raising. But I do feel good. and I am motivated to make progress again.”
“That’s a goal for me to be honest as in my whole career, I have always been honest enough to say that the history of our sport is too big a motivation. to prove that I can break all the records with all the results that I can get on the tour and put my name.“
“I do love breaking records“Novak Djokovic talks about records
“To say it all, yes, I do love breaking records. and I am very motivated to raise up. as My first priority is the Grand Slams and Masters 1000 where you can gain the highest number of points. This is an added benefit of our sport.” Novak Djokovic says
Roger Federer has achieved records by his name as well, which put his name far away as well in the Tennis world and put his name in the GOAT debate.
On the other side, Rafael Nadal’s records are there as well which made him compete with Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer in the tennis GOAT
What did Novak Djokovic say about his rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal?
The Rivalry between Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, and Roger Federer pushed Tennis to another level and brought millions of fans to love the game.
Novak Djokovic expressed how positively their rivalry is for Tennis and what He thinks about Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer.
“Honestly, it’s difficult to say. I mean to say who is better because you know, three of us [Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer] are all so different. Different styles, we have different trajectories or journeys to where we are at this moment, and we all had amazing achievements in our career,”
“one of us is special on a particular surface and one more on the other surface. We do complement each other and I think the rivalry between the big three is phenomenal for Tennis.”
“The more titles we win, the more games we play is a benefit for our sport and the more people talk about the Greatest of all time ( the GOAT ) the more we push ourselves to do better.