Novak Djokovic coaches and team members
The Serbian Tennis legend is one of the players that changed his coaches from time to time as Novak Djokovic Team members had been updated a few times in the last few years.
Novak Djokovic’s team is well built, as the purpose of this is to get more experience from other coaches and benefit from them to reach the maximum level He can, let’s dive in and see Novak Djokovic’s staff.
In this article, We will see:
- Novak Djokovic team member in 2023
- Who coached Novak Djokovic during his career?
Let’s dive in:
Novak Djokovic team members in 2023
Novak Djokovic’s focus was always on Grand Slam that’s why He is changing his coaches often and Took the decision to have only one coach behind him, and here are the current Team of Novak Djokovic, and also Novak Djokovic coaches list:
Novak Djokovic coaches list:
- Novak Djokovic’s Coach: Goran Ivanišević
- Strategist: Craig O’Shannessy
- Spiritual advisor: Pepe Imaz
- Director, ND Foundation: Jelena Djokovic
- Physio: Ulises Badio
- Fitness Trainger: Marco Panichi
- Fitness partner: Marko Djokovic
Those were the Novak Djokovic staff and coach list for 2023 Tennis season.
Who coached Novak Djokovic during his career?
Novak Djokovic Team members had been changed so many times, some of them stayed with him for more than 15 years, and some of them stayed with him for less than 2 months, and here is the list of all coaches Novak Djokovic during his career:
- Jelena Genčić (1993–1999)
- Croatia Nikola Pilić (1999–2003)
- Dejan Petrović (2004–2005)
- Riccardo Piatti (2005–2006)
- Marián Vajda (2006–2017, 2018–2022)
- Ronen Bega (2006–2009),
- fitness coach Australia Mark Woodforde (2007)
- Todd Martin (2009–2010)
- Gebhard Gritsch (2009–2017, 2018–2019),
- fitness coach Serbia Dušan Vemić (2011–2013)
- Boris Becker (2013–2016)
- Andre Agassi (2017–2018)
- Mario Ančić (2017)
- Marco Panichi (2017–2018, 2019–present),
- fitness coach Czech Republic Radek Štěpánek (2018)
- Croatia Goran Ivanišević (2019–present)
Recently Novak Djokovic revealed that the reason why He is changing his coaches and focusing only on one is that He gives priority to the Grand Slam tournament over everything, and He wants to keep the level up with The Croatian Goran Ivanisevic as they had a partnership of 3 years and still…
and that was the Novak Djokovic coaching team list.