Roger Federer will face Novak Djokovic for a place in the S-Finals
This is the first time both players will play after the epic final in Wimbledon,
Both players are looking forward to winning this match as it means a lot to them,
while Novak Djokovic said the winner will go the S-Finals and who loses will go out.Roger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic – Match facts Embed from Getty Images
Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic match have some facts listed below:
- This is their 49th meeting, Djokovic leads by 26 wins to 22
- In ATP Finals, Federer has 58 wins and Djokovic 36
- Both players lost to Dominic Thiem in ATP Finals 2019
- The winner advance to S-Finals, who loses will go out.
- If Djokovic loses, Nadal ends the year as N.1
- If Federer loses, it will be the 2nd Time He did not make it to S-Finas in ATP Finals, ( First time was 2008)
- The last meeting in ATP Finals was in 2015 finals and round-robin matches.
Roger Federer Vs Novak Djokovic Nitto ATP 2019 Match will take place today at the evening session at 8:00 pm GMT.